Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Zac Taylor Bob Bratkowski 2.0
(06-01-2021, 06:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I rip this coaching staff a lot when they do things wrong.  But I have also given them credit when they do something right.

Last year at this time I was talking about the one thing that gave me hope for our coaches going forward.  .  .  the fact that they had fixed the running game midseason.  The improvement was incredible.  Even though we played some weak run defenses the second half in the first half even the bad run defenses were shutting us down.  And even though the Browns had a weak run defense we still ran for more yards against them in both of our games than all but two of their other opponents.  

I agree the 2nd half of the 2019 season did give me hope. The only thing I didn't like about it was the fact it took so long to get figured out because I thought Taylor was handed the blueprint for running with Mixon from Lewis. The last year and a half of Marvin's tenure Mixon was very consistent. It really seems as though Mixon runs best behind a certain blocking scheme maybe one that this last OL coach didn't like to run. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Zac Taylor Bob Bratkowski 2.0 - NUGDUKWE - 06-01-2021, 08:02 PM