Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Zac Taylor Bob Bratkowski 2.0
(06-02-2021, 03:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you all gonna make OL excuses for ZT till the end of days?  He picked his OL coach and had chances to bring in personel and didnt.

Um...first off, who's "you all"? Second off, I was responding to 74s post about the offense being good early on with the Johnson's.... it's no coincidence the two Johnsons (I assume Rudi and Chad) had good years early on in Brat's offense because the blocking was stellar. What happened toward the end of Brat's tenure? Same as 2011-2015. What happened to Marv's squad after that? Nowhere did I even mention Zac. It's more of an indictment on the dumbass FO than it is ANYTHING...much less "making excuses" for ANYONE. It's ***** football fundamentals 101....not Madden, not making excuses, and sure as shit not the strong suit of Son of Paul's FO, apparently. Bratkowski was predictable, when he couldn't impose his will on the opponent with brute force up front, he began to falter. The offense began to falter.

I just wonder when people around here will be able to correlate winning football, to winning in the trenches. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Zac Taylor Bob Bratkowski 2.0 - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-02-2021, 03:34 PM