Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-02-2021, 09:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The prez spoke at and helped organize an assault on our nations capital where people died and our elected officials were being hunted with the intent to hang. Yet here you are defending it spinning it and whataboutisming it comparing it to portland.

A direct attack to the heart of our country. And I say never forget 1/6 on Memorial Day and I am told it is stupid.

The power of the mighty echo chamber. I saw faux bragging about their ratings so I know the extremist right wing echo chamber is still going strong with the brain washing.

This was an attempted coup. The disgraced traitor and first national security advisor of the conman who received a pardon from the conman is still calling for a coup and the conman is still insisting he will be installed as prez.

You supporting his "policies" and pulling the wool over your eyes doesn't mean the attack never happened or that the conman and his pals are done because the coward republicans in power have done nothing about it.

Blah blah blah.  How many people died in the inner cities last weekend?  Hundreds, thousands?  In one weekend!!!!  How many kids?

One person died I believe and for some reason not much info on that.  Hmmm.

How many deaths because the woke pols nationwide wanted to ignore those idiot Antifa/BLM pieces of crap with their stupid rioting and looting and taking over parts of a city?

And I do like his policies.  And I like an America first agenda.  We do live in America, FYI.  It's ok to love your Country still and to want your elected officials to put it first.

Sorry bro, if the choice was 1 dead and a few hour scuffle at the Capital or months of Antifa/BLM loser BS death/destruction and terrorizing innocent people (that is still going on by the way) I know what i'm picking.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - Mickeypoo - 06-04-2021, 02:26 PM