Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WalterFootball Says Chase Is Impressing!
(06-05-2021, 03:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: For sure, Ja'Marr has everything going for him. He doesn't look like a rookie out there at all. Back with his buds in Joe and big Ty
and Thaddeus. Boyd and Tee are giving him mad props already. Just hope he can stay healthy. Our recent first round picks just 
have been getting injured every frickin' year it seems.

Also, I might add that Jackson Carman has a chance at being the top OL player in this draft. Made for Guard right where we are
putting him so he can just engage and pancake like a sumbitch.

I'm loving that entire paragraph, but especially the highlighted sentence, because this team is just excited to be playing together and is ready to go out and make plays on the football field.  They're all becoming friends, or building on their friendship, which will make play run that much smoother and more efficient, as well as just building an overall bond.

I'm also excited to see Jackson at guard because I think he'll bulldoze people and just help solidify our offense line because that's where it starts and Burrow will take us where we need to go if we just give him the time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WalterFootball Says Chase Is Impressing! - BFritz21 - 06-05-2021, 04:03 PM