Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-04-2021, 02:26 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Blah blah blah.  How many people died in the inner cities last weekend?  Hundreds, thousands?  In one weekend!!!!  How many kids?

One person died I believe and for some reason not much info on that.  Hmmm.

How many deaths because the woke pols nationwide wanted to ignore those idiot Antifa/BLM pieces of crap with their stupid rioting and looting and taking over parts of a city?

And I do like his policies.  And I like an America first agenda.  We do live in America, FYI.  It's ok to love your Country still and to want your elected officials to put it first.

Sorry bro, if the choice was 1 dead and a few hour scuffle at the Capital or months of Antifa/BLM loser BS death/destruction and terrorizing innocent people (that is still going on by the way) I know what i'm picking.

Imagine BLM at the capitol !!!

Just kidding, it was like that during BLM ...

[Image: 210106172554-03-blm-george-floyd-protest...-tease.jpg]

The whole republican party organized a coup but if you like their policies, we can call it a bad day.

Fair enough.

BTW, I don't understand why you guys make a case about Lee Harvey Oswald. He just killed one dude. That's way less than any given suburb sunday.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - Arturo Bandini - 06-06-2021, 03:35 AM