Poll: How many yards does Drew Sample end up with in 2021?
0-149
150-299
300-399
400-499
500 or more
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Predict Drew Sample's Receiving Total for 2021
(06-06-2021, 12:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I claimed I had watched about half of the games when in fact I had only watched 2 of 10 live and listened to the rest of them.  So I lied about watching three games.

Now I could jump you for lying about me claiming to watch "all the games" but why bother?

You said you "lived streamed" over half of the games when I asked if you watched them.

I then asked you what site you used to do this, because I was interested in using it for out of market.  You claimed ESPN, which was obviously bs.  ESPN doesn't have a standalone package, nor do they have access to local CBS and Fox games.

When asked about this you claimed you actually meant NFL.com, and not ESPN.  I then asked if you meant NFL Ticket, which would give you access to every game.  Then you finally admitted that you actually only saw a couple of them and listened to the on ESPN Radio.

Funny thing though, I'm pretty sure even the ESPN Radio thing was a lie.  Cuz I asked what announcer you got on their radio feed and you said Dave Lapham and Dan Hoard, and they let you choose.  I'm pretty sure that's true at all. 

The whole thing was one lie after another, after another.  And I don't blame you.  I'd lie too if I spent the time to post 40k times about a team and players I rarely if ever watch.  It would make it seem like I was talking completely out of my ass, put me fandom into question because I couldn't invest $200 into something I claim to be such a fan of.  Especially for a lawyer.  You aint got 200 bucks to spare for something you're this passionate about?

Really embarrassing day for Fred Toast.  I could be a total jerk and call you an asbolute fraud but I'll be better than that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predict Drew Sample's Receiving Total for 2021 - Wes Mantooth - 06-06-2021, 01:17 PM