Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What 2 will lead the Bengals in sacks this year?
(06-06-2021, 02:20 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm going to buy you a (cheap replica) Ossai jersey.  I think he is in almost all of your posts.   Hilarious

It's ok, I feel like Ja'Marr Chase is the same for me, since Drew Sample was taken by Wes.   Ninja

This should be another thread.  "Who are you associated with?".  Of course, mine changes.  I remember before his rookie season being so infatuated with one Margus Hunt.  Ugh.  Still, he has ended up having a fairly solid career.  I wouldn't mind having him back.  

Have to, people ignore Ossai too much lol

Too easy to just love Chase, he will be great pretty damn sure, love the entire Draft class just think Ossai will be the guy that will
surprise a lot of people and make game changing plays for us, TFL's, tipped balls and about 5 sacks or so as a rookie. Still cannot 
believe he fell out of the 2nd round and all the way to us in the 3rd and we still got Carman.

Yeah, wouldn't mind bringing back Margus, he played well last season for us. Just keep him at DT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What 2 will lead the Bengals in sacks this year? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-06-2021, 02:27 PM