Poll: How many yards does Drew Sample end up with in 2021?
0-149
150-299
300-399
400-499
500 or more
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Predict Drew Sample's Receiving Total for 2021
(06-06-2021, 07:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Since the OP was making his case off of the fact that the average length of pass to Sample was 3.8 yards, I took the angle that I did.  However, if is very noble of you to continue the argument by changing the goal posts by now including yards after catch..  Rolleyes

Haha... An eye roll. The guy's a scrub and one of the worst picks of Zac's pitiful era. My goalposts are very stationary. I know it's crazy to expect a guy to make shit happen when he has the ball. Granted... He's young and can still improve, but it takes some rose colored glasses to see Sample as anything more than a backup TE (the guy he backs up isn't a world beater either). Awesome job in leading the team in catch percentage though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predict Drew Sample's Receiving Total for 2021 - jason - 06-06-2021, 08:36 PM