Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-07-2021, 10:55 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If Pelosi and Pence were executed on 1/6, the presidential election results were thrown out, Trump stayed in power like he wanted, the political opposition was silenced like he wanted, police beat up and suppressed any parties that gathered to voice their displeasure like he wanted. Would that qualify as fascist?

If you truly believe that his end goal when he said what he said ("We're going to fight like hell"???) was for them to overtake the capital and execute Pelosi and Pence so he could stay in power then I would highly suggest taking a step back from all of this.

Look, I'll be the first to say that that entire scene was an absolute shit-show.  That Trump, like always, is entirely too reckless with his words, that he has no tact, that he bears responsibility for making things worse.  I'm not a fan of the man whatsoever.  I think he's an egotistical and inauthentic douchebag, although I describe 80% of politicians somewhat similarly.

But in asbolute no way do I beleive that he actually wanted people to be hurt, and beaten up and executed as you've just described.  I may not be a fan of the way the man carries himself, nor do I think he's "presidential" or fit for the position, but in no way do I find him to be an actual monster of a human being.

I swear, some of you guys go entirely way too far with these descriptions.  It's like this man has completely broken your brain.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - Wes Mantooth - 06-08-2021, 11:02 AM