Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-08-2021, 11:37 AM)hollodero Wrote: Because I could at least get why you would list the other two. But Fauci, that was something else.

So, they did kill people on their way in. Why do I even answer like that. This was a shocking attempt of a coup, backed up by many high-ranking republicans, based on an incendiary lie that is a way more grave danger to democracy than any BLM protest ever could be. How you can treat that so lightly, I do not get.

Just imagine if after Trump's win, Antifa had said let's storm the Capitol and avoid the confirmation, and yeah let's beat up police and bring gallows to hang some folk - and leading democrats would have reacted by saying yeah that's right, the whole election was stolen anyway and we love you people. I'm certain you would not have been outraged at all at this scenario, and would tell anyone that this is a minor deal and barely anyone died in the end anyway.

Very dramatic.  And people were not "killed on the way in".  Sorry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/trump-riot-death-medical-exainer/2021/04/07/53806608-97cf-11eb-a6d0-13d207aadb78_story.html

And I am sorry to tell you that the "incendiary lie" talking point is your opinion and a left wing media narrative.  I believe there were a lot of weird things that happened with the election that have not been answered and I am not alone.  Sorry if I don't believe that Joe Biden, who didn't campaign and had zero enthusiasm from voters, shattered Obama vote totals by almost 20M.  

There are so many things that don't add up if you just look at it objectively, but I am not going into a multi day debate on it only to be called names by 90+% of people here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - Mickeypoo - 06-08-2021, 11:48 AM