Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-08-2021, 11:48 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Very dramatic.  And people were not "killed on the way in".  Sorry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/trump-riot-death-medical-exainer/2021/04/07/53806608-97cf-11eb-a6d0-13d207aadb78_story.html

Jeez, people were killed. You defend this mob, fine. But don't make a fuzz about me saying they were killing people on their way. They did. And since they brought ACTUAL EFFING GALLOWS, there's not even a debate about intent. They wanted to hang the VP for crying out loud.

Oh and there also was a pipe bomb, but I'm sure that's harmless anyway since it did not go off.

(06-08-2021, 11:48 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: And I am sorry to tell you that the "incendiary lie" talking point is your opinion and a left wing media narrative.

Just to get this straight. You think that calling the last election fair and the results valid is a "left-wing media narrative".

It's also the fact of the matter, and there was zero evidence presented to persuade any single judge or election official otherwise.

(06-08-2021, 11:48 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I believe there were a lot of weird things that happened with the election that have not been answered and I am not alone.  Sorry if I don't believe that Joe Biden, who didn't campaign and had zero enthusiasm from voters, shattered Obama vote totals by almost 20M.  

So you do believe the election was indeed manipulated and stolen.
In light of this, do you think the Capitol storm was actually warranted? For it sure seems like you do.

(06-08-2021, 11:48 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: There are so many things that don't add up if you just look at it objectively, but I am not going into a multi day debate on it only to be called names by 90+% of people here.

Don't play the victim card in advance, or else I call you a snowflake.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - hollodero - 06-08-2021, 12:07 PM