Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-08-2021, 12:52 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yup.

This is easy to answer for me. The major difference, imho, is that large parts of one political party, very much including its undisputed leader, seemed to back the effort. This does not happen in other instances. Biden does not say we love you to Antifa when they did something like you described.
The constant incitement by repeating an unproven claim of election fraud - a real severe accusation to make with zero evidence - is scary too, of course. And the demoting and censoring of people who have an issue with all that. These are all unmatched in other instances.

It doesn't?

Fwiw, I'm almost positive these occured at BLM events where Antifa was also most likely present.  Not sure who gets the blame specifically for these so I listed both.  Fwiw, there are countless examples of extremely dangerous rhetoric being shouted through megaphones and cheered.

The democratic party has continued to show strong support for these movements and demonstrations long after incidents like these have occured.  This is before we even get to the corporate support that has remained completely undeterred despite such dangerous displays.

I'm just wondering why we're assuming that one (a gullotine in front of Jeff Bezos house for example, or a gullotine in front of the white house) is merely a display and one is much more, as in proof of a legitimate attempted hanging?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - Wes Mantooth - 06-08-2021, 01:07 PM