Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-08-2021, 02:33 PM)hollodero Wrote: I really try to grasp this. Are you claiming the judges are in on the steal? Just like those republican officials that called the elections fair?

Sure, even Giuliani claimed in court that his cases are not actually fraud cases, but amazingly not even this is hindering you to claim there was evidence of election fraud that judges chose to ignore because reasons.

You think democrats and Trump bear equal responsibility for the Capitol storm? That's precious. I'm certain you could do even better though and blame it solely on the left and Don Lemon.

Well, you said you couldn't explain all the election weirdness because people will call you names. That is playing the victim card in advance.
Of course, it also makes your claims difficult to dispute. "There is a lot of weirdness that judges ignore, but I can't tell you what they are for I will get called names if I do." It's a bit cheap. The only point you made is "Biden didn't campaign, I can't imagine him winning, hence it has to be fishy." Which amounts to nothing of any substance really.
I think the Dems, Reps, Media, Trump all share a blame.  They were all spewing BS.

Don Lemon.  He is so precious.  The gay black guy of wokeness who stuck his hand down his pants, wiped his ball sweat on his fingers and shoved them up another mans nose at a bar.  Ahhh, one of the faces of CNN.  Gotta love them.

I think there are a lot of questions that have never been answered.  Simple as that.

Dude, just stop.  I work and have a family and have no interest in days of typing only to be called names.  I don't care if you or anyone else call me names, it would just be a giant waste of time on here, so no thanks.  If you think not wanting to waste my time is being a victim then ok.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - Mickeypoo - 06-08-2021, 03:09 PM