Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-08-2021, 03:22 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Is this a serious question?

Step 1: Ackowldedge they exist.

Step 2: Denounce them.  Call them out.  Bring attention to the issue.

Step 3: Work on some semblence of plan to discourage this behavior, even if it's as simple as generating support within his own party to present a unified stance that the actions of these groups are wrong and will not be tolerated.

Will it work, will it stop it completely in tracks?  Doubtful.  But surely it's better than characterizing it as nothing more than an idea, no?  Maybe, just maybe, if more politicans would take a hard stance against this group it would help diminish some of the lawlessness we've seen.

Call me crazy, but I think there's answers that lie between doing nothing and "nuking them".

I feel like Biden did this sort of thing during the debate, didn't he?  I don't actually have my finger on the pulse of all this stuff but are the crazy leftist mobs saying "Biden sent us!" or "Biden told us to do this?"  Maybe they are.  But we've seen time and time again even when pundits or politicians tell people to do stuff like this we dismiss their assertions that they are following orders and throw them in prison.

Any sane person looks at how quickly the powers that be abandon their henchmen when they get caught and stops following orders of the untouchable classes.  We've seen how effective a leader saying "Go home, we love you" works after he's riled up the base.  This is prime time for a democrats to make their move by denouncing this stuff, but if they aren't doing it then I guess voters/people don't want it.

I'm a cynic, so maybe if Biden did declare these people terrorists and gave them his best "disappointed television grandpa" speech they'd disperse, but I ain't holding my breath. People are thriving on this stuff, at least people who aren't legimately suffering because of it. Fight amongst yourselves and give the news and the rich politicians someone to use to build support. Same as it ever was? Maybe it's worse now. Damn long haired hippies were the true enemies of Americans during Vietnam, they said.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - Nately120 - 06-08-2021, 03:29 PM