Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-08-2021, 03:36 PM)hollodero Wrote: This is an amazing take. Trump members storm the Capitol after Trump told them that the election was rigged, that they need to to go there and fight, he tells them that he actually loves them after said fight; and what do you do, blame everyone equally. How this makes sense is beyond me.

i did not call you names, not now, not in the past. I will say again that this is real cheap though, going in a debate with wild claims you refuse to lay out or back up in any way because you have a family.
And of course you slip into a victim role. Poor you would get called names by the nasty folks. Thats as victim-role-y as it gets.

It doesn't make sense to you because you are looking at it in a vacuum.  I am looking at it from the last 4.5 years of hate spewing from both sides that led up to this.

I never said you called me names.

Listen, this thread is not about the election.  I already know how 90+% of this board feels and leans.  I am not wasting my time "debating" the election.  I also did not make "wild claims" about anything.  I said, imo, there was a lot of weirdness and a bunch of inconsistencies that have never been answered.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - Mickeypoo - 06-08-2021, 03:44 PM