Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey Hill - rookie to have the most surprising season?
(06-02-2021, 05:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You never know Xeno. Hill is pretty battle tested and I didn't expect him to fall as far as he did. Hard Center to move unlike 
Price who just hasn't lived up to any of my expectations. I just want the best players to start, so be it if it is Trey Hill at C.

Price is such a mystery to me.  It isn't just his so-called short arms, but his seemingly slow reactions and tendency to lunge.  He gets bull rushed at times because he is caught too upright.  The guy is absolutely huge, even by our offensive line standards, but I can't help but wonder if some time spent on hip and knee flexibility to help him with his bend and some footwork to get his base set.  Technically speaking, he is just a disaster.  

Has to be one of the bigger whiffs thus far.  I am hoping and praying that somehow Pollack salvages his career and he still becomes a valuable asset.  I know confidence is a big deal for a lot of positions, and I am sure center is no different, but Pollack would have a ton of work to do with Price.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trey Hill - rookie to have the most surprising season? - SHRacerX - 06-09-2021, 08:36 AM