Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey Hill - rookie to have the most surprising season?
(06-09-2021, 08:36 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Price is such a mystery to me.  It isn't just his so-called short arms, but his seemingly slow reactions and tendency to lunge.  He gets bull rushed at times because he is caught too upright.  The guy is absolutely huge, even by our offensive line standards, but I can't help but wonder if some time spent on hip and knee flexibility to help him with his bend and some footwork to get his base set.  Technically speaking, he is just a disaster.  

Has to be one of the bigger whiffs thus far.  I am hoping and praying that somehow Pollack salvages his career and he still becomes a valuable asset.  I know confidence is a big deal for a lot of positions, and I am sure center is no different, but Pollack would have a ton of work to do with Price.  

Feel the same about Price, thing is he was good at OSU so there is a chance. I just don't understand him not using his anchor
by staying low, low man wins in this league. Pollack should definitely help him I just don't know how much or if it is enough 
for him to start in case Hopkins isn't ready to go. Looks like Hop is ready to go though from the vids thank God.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trey Hill - rookie to have the most surprising season? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-09-2021, 12:41 PM