Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-09-2021, 02:20 PM)Dill Wrote: And a plot to capture, try, and execute the gov. of Michigan.
https://apnews.com/article/gretchen-whitmer-michigan-indictments-coronavirus-pandemic-traverse-city-10f7e02c57004da9843f89650edd4510

Fwiw, that attempt was plotted by a anarchist militia, who would probably fit in pretty well with Antifa. At least much more than they would any conservative or MAGA group.  They were anti-government and anti-police.

https://www.wilx.com/2020/10/09/suspect-has-history-of-anti-government-social-media-posts/

I'm not sure if you were just listing them as another example to balance out the types that engage in this behavior, or if you were linking to them to Trump, but I do remember that when this news broke a lot of people heard the word "militia", looked at their skin color (white) and where they were from (bumfuck Michigan) and automatically assumed they were something they're not.  I remember watching some of the videos that came out and being shocked at just how anti-police they were.  If recall, I think they were referred to as being slavemasters.

Here's some quotes I highlighted from the article, for those that don't feel like following the link...

“The Declaration of Independence was an anarchist document. It was a document that said, ‘you don’t own me’,” said Caserta in one of the videos.

“They are oppressing you for a paycheck,” he said in another video shared by director Robby Starbuck via Twitter on Thursday.

“If you are still supporting them, you are supporting the people that are enforcing slavery on everyone else,” Caserta said.

In another video, Caserta criticizes President Donald Trump; saying Trump isn’t your friend.

“It amazes me people actually believe that, when he’s shown over and over and over again that he’s a tyrant. Every single person who works for government is your enemy, dude,” Caserta said.

These people are freaking dangerous, just as Antifa is.  If they had their way they would tear down the entire system.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - Wes Mantooth - 06-09-2021, 02:50 PM