Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-09-2021, 11:13 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: No, I think most of the blame is on the media honestly.  If you just look at their psycho rage and hate they spewed by the minute you can see how people would be up in arms.  When half the Country is constantly being called names and told they are pieces of sh!t and racist biggots just because of who they voted for and the policies they wanted to see implemented that is a huge problem.  

If there was actually any semblance of fair coverage things would be a lot less divided.

I agree to a large extent. US-American media is horrible, deeply opinionated, partisan, full of bad faith arguments, confirmation bias, deliberate misinformation, spinning, yeah I can see all that. It's dystopian really.

That being said. Trump is the guy that gets created in such an atmosphere, and it's not him adapting, it's his personality being a good fit. He is deply polarizing. And people do not psycho hate him just because the media tells them to, that is way too simple an explanation. He mainly gets hated because he is a colossal ass.

The democrat-leaning media sure sends reminders out again and again. it's not like they would be lieing about him though. He says and does incredibly incediary and shitty things and that is not CNN's fault.

(06-09-2021, 11:13 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Trump may very well have not fought the media like he did if they were acting with any integrity instead of like psycho left wing nuts for 4.5 years.  Didn't some lady just say she dreams about killing white people?  Effed up stuff man. 

Haven't heard of that instance. But yeah, to enrage my liberal friends I will say this, if you're black and possibly a black woman, you apparently can say whatever nonsense you wish on the networks and no one will ever interfere or contradict you. That is truely amazing, and I heard some truely amazing stuff (albeit the one thing you mentionend, I did not).

(06-09-2021, 11:13 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Sorry you cannot see any of that.

Guess to a large extent, I can. I just can't go as far as to call the bad press Trump gets simply slander. Again, he is a colossal ass, and that is on him and not on CNN et al.

(06-09-2021, 11:13 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Trump bad orange racist.  grunt grunt.  Still waiting for someone to show me an actual racist quote from Trump that you don't have to read super deep into to maybe, kinda, sorta, possibly find a racist tinge.

I call him a racist, even while usually being careful to throw that around. And I feel you and partners in your ideological spectrum do a lot of spinning to deny that.
Just as an example, he told congresswomen of color to go back where they came from, something that is clearly of racist intent (since it would never get said to a white dude). The list of similar sayings is long and disturbing, eg. he spun the racially motivated birther lie. But yeah, as you just said - sorry you cannot see any of that.

(06-09-2021, 11:13 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: As far as the election, you are not listening to me.  I said, after I did my own research, there are a lot of things that happened and that do not add up that have never been answered.  It's pretty simple.  I never said it was stolen.  I said questions need to be answered that nobody seems to have the answers to.  Not saying anything more.  Interpret that however you want.

You would never have posed any of your 'questions' if Trump had won.
The line between "it's questionable", "it's fishy" and "it's stolen" is pretty blurry.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - hollodero - 06-09-2021, 05:17 PM