Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could the German Market be big for the Bengals?
(06-11-2021, 10:09 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: No one in Australia actually drinks Fosters, you can't get that in any bars I have ever been to, that is just the swill we send to you guys overseas.

Producing lousy beer for the world while keeping the good one for yourself... yeah, I can respect that.

(06-11-2021, 10:09 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: We also don't call them shrimps. The animals aren't that scary.

Ah well I heard you have Sydney funnel-web spiders and Redback spiders in the cities, flee to the country and a Taipan snake or a tiger snake will bite you... weakened already, an alligator will draw you in the water where a box jellyfish will finish you off. These are all scary things and hence I feel llike mentioning that nature in Austria will not terminate Bengals players, which is an advantage regarding dead money.

(06-11-2021, 10:09 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: We had a pre season game here many years ago but I really do believe it is time to send a regular season game down here, the NFL is quite popular here with a bout 4 games a week shown on television including free to air television.

Austria and Germany show games on free TV as well. But ok, I get the point, maybe you guys would deserve it. The time zone problem remains a problem though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could the German Market be big for the Bengals? - hollodero - 06-11-2021, 10:36 AM