Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could the German Market be big for the Bengals?
(06-11-2021, 10:55 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Redbacks aren't anything to really worry about, I see one a couple of times a week, I actually killed one with the back of my hand once and ended up with the venom in my eye, it swelled up and my face was numb for a couple of days but all good after that. Crocs are a little scary but you have to go looking for them so not really a worry there. Tiger snakes actually fit the theme for the Bengals so maybe we could get some for the opposition, Brown snakes are much more to be worried about than the Tigers anyway but the Taipan is a scary customer, but I have picked them up to move them lol. 

I've heard they're not dangerous but those Huntsman spiders you guys have are pure nightmare fuel.  As someone who is a bit of an arachnophobic, I'm not kidding when I say that is the most terrifying animal/insect I've ever seen.  I'd probably rather encoutner a Grizzly Bear and take my chances then to have one of those sneak up on me.

For anyone who is reading this who isn't aware of what I'm taking about, here you go:

[Image: Meet-Charlotte-a-Banded-Huntsman-Spider-...pg?strip=1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could the German Market be big for the Bengals? - Wes Mantooth - 06-11-2021, 11:07 AM