Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on contract extensions.
(06-10-2021, 07:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I haven't cared much for Lou thus far, either.  However, what he want's to present on the field is drastically different that what the players he took over were used to playing.  Fast forward to now, he has the players in place that fit the roles he wants to present in a defensive front.  I am now expecting significant improvement on defense this season.  Call me crazy, but I like the philosophy of building strong up the middle.  We need the LBs to take a big step forward in order to make strong up the middle complete, but it can happen.  If we don't see at least a 10-12 team jump in overall defensive rankings this season, it's time to end the Lou Anarumo experiment.

No question the players brought in are great building pieces. Hope this rebuild leads to something special, could happen.

I just remember early last season when we were relatively healthy on Defense and we still sucked. That is what makes me leary 
about Lou the most. Cannot fault him as much when we have guys off the street playing the middle of our Defense.

You aren't crazy at all, you build your Defense from the middle out. I love the approach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on contract extensions. - CJD - 06-08-2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Thoughts on contract extensions. - J24 - 06-08-2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Thoughts on contract extensions. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-11-2021, 12:53 PM