Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on contract extensions.
(06-11-2021, 12:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No question the players brought in are great building pieces. Hope this rebuild leads to something special, could happen.

I just remember early last season when we were relatively healthy on Defense and we still sucked. That is what makes me leary 
about Lou the most. Cannot fault him as much when we have guys off the street playing the middle of our Defense.

You aren't crazy at all, you build your Defense from the middle out. I love the approach.

What has Lou proven to this point?  Nothing.  If you can't adapt as a coach to talent given to you then you have no business being a defensive coordinator.  Lou's been in over his head for 2 years so far.  If this team is still ranked in the 20-25 range by Game 6 of this season his ass needs fired and elevate Hobby or Golden DC until 2022.   The responsibility for that side of the ball still falls on Zac's shoulders so if Lou's fired then Zac should be gone at seasons end.  It's put up or shut up time for both those coaches. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on contract extensions. - CJD - 06-08-2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Thoughts on contract extensions. - J24 - 06-08-2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Thoughts on contract extensions. - TJ528 - 06-11-2021, 01:00 PM