Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could the German Market be big for the Bengals?
(06-11-2021, 10:55 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Redbacks aren't anything to really worry about, I see one a couple of times a week, I actually killed one with the back of my hand once and ended up with the venom in my eye, it swelled up and my face was numb for a couple of days but all good after that. Crocs are a little scary but you have to go looking for them so not really a worry there. Tiger snakes actually fit the theme for the Bengals so maybe we could get some for the opposition, Brown snakes are much more to be worried about than the Tigers anyway but the Taipan is a scary customer, but I have picked them up to move them lol.

The time zone is really that much of an issue, kick off here at 10am and the game can be shown live in the US during prime time, we already do that with the Australian Open tennis by playing a lot of the American players during the morning session to hit prime time in the states.

Coastal or inland? I've read that their respective temperments are completely opposite of each other lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could the German Market be big for the Bengals? - Truck_1_0_1_ - 06-11-2021, 02:06 PM