Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-12-2021, 12:28 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: There was no autopsy report needed, nor a ME to weigh in.  No one was beaten with a fire estinguisher to begin with.  The guy you referring to (I think) was the officer who had a heart attack, and was completely seperate from this situation you've described.

A fire estinguisher was thrown at a group of cops and the one guy who was hopsitalized was released the same day.  How does this require "following the story until the day you die" to figure out what actually happened?

If you'd just take a second to be even the least honest you'd realize you're no different than many of the people you claim to detest.  You saw a BS story, never bothered to fact check it, and you've repeated it as fact months and months down the line because it fits your agenda.

And what's scary (to me at least) is that somehow I'll be associated with the right for pointing this hypocrisy out.  You can't go running around making completely bs claims when you've had ample time to properly inform yourself.  And if you choose not to do so then you should probably be really careful about what things you say, or just sit on the conversation entirely.

So I had a nice long reply typed out, but then I fat fingered the back button and lost it, so I'm just gonna re-type the last part.

If you wanna attack me for being hyperbolic for implying that Officer Sicknick died of just a fire extinguisher related injury, fine. But don't sit there and act like I didn't already own being wrong here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - BigPapaKain - 06-12-2021, 08:38 AM