Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-12-2021, 08:38 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So I had a nice long reply typed out, but then I fat fingered the back button and lost it, so I'm just gonna re-type the last part.

If you wanna attack me for being hyperbolic for implying that Officer Sicknick died of just a fire extinguisher related injury, fine. But don't sit there and act like I didn't already own being wrong here.

Go back and look at your initial posts and my replies and tell me who was more respectful.  I never gave you any shit about this until you basically accussed me of using the equivalent of Facebook to form an opinion. (Basically calling me an uneducated dolt)

You took a clear shot at me when all I did was provide a link for you to look into if you wanted to learn more about the study.  There was all sorts of information that existed in that thread.   And I spent a pretty good amount of time reading through it.  I also took the time to read through the Harvard study.

Look, if you don't want to spend more time on the subject then so be it.  But if you drop a link with absolutely no opinion or context attached, and someone is looking to have a conversation about it, then perhaps you could take a better approach than completely dismissing them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - Wes Mantooth - 06-12-2021, 10:46 AM