Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-12-2021, 10:46 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Go back and look and your initial posts and my replies and tell me who was more respectful.  I never gave you any shit about this until you basically accussed me of using the equivalent of Facebook to form an opinion. (Basically calling me an uneducated dolt)

You took a clear shot at me when all I did was provide a link for you to look into if you wanted to learn more about the study.  There was all sorts of information that existed in that thread.   And I spent a pretty good amount of time reading through it.  I also took the time to read through the Harvard study.

Look, if you don't want to spend more time on the subject then so be it.  But if you drop a link with absolutely no opinion or context attached, and someone is looking to have a conversation about it, then perhaps you could take a better approach than completely dismissing them.

Your entire reply to my link was implying I didn't bother reading the link I provided and using Redditor arguments as a basis for dismissing it. If you took me dismissing Reddit posters as calling you an uneducated dolt, that really says more about you and your self image than it does about me. If anything, I called the majority of Reddit idiots which c'mon man; anyone whose spent any time on Reddit knows that.

I posted a link with no context or commentary because it didn't require it; it was posted to stop the ignorant comparisons to the January 6th Capitol breach to BLM protests. That was it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend - BigPapaKain - 06-12-2021, 11:23 AM