Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-13-2021, 01:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: To the first line in bold: where are the "many" that resulted in overturned elections? The vast majority of voter fraud cases are individual cases where someone, often even done erroneously and without malice, did something they shouldn't have. I, personally, know of no cases where it resulted in an overturned election, or even the need for a new election, so I doubt that there would be any way that could account for "many." Sure, there are many cases of fraudulent activities related to elections, but in comparison to the numbers of ballots cast each year and the elections held between 1929 and today, the number is infinitesimal and insignificant.

What evidence? Every bit of evidence that has come up has been investigated and found to be nothing. It's been litigated in the courts a number of times, even. Continuing to call for investigations after they already happened is just ridiculous.

That depends on which news you read and which people you can open your mind to. I cant see it any other way. I've read and listened to both sides of this and from what I've gathered, there should be an investigation. I know people who feel differently but they havent listened to both sides with an open mind, which is the key. Voter fraud happens. Its just a fact of life in America and most countries who have elections. If the democrats are so sure Biden won, they should WANT an investigation, big time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - bengaloo - 06-13-2021, 01:56 PM