Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-14-2021, 05:08 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Almost 1000 cases since 1979 actually. And its bipartisan. Folks on both sides have cheated. Voter fraud happens more than it should. Democrats were awarded with an investigation in 2016 and I see no reason for it to be an issue now. There are thousands of sworn testimony's to fraud in this past election and that doesnt include other things they say was bad. 

What is your source for 1,000 cases out of over a billion votes? I am wondering if it includes election fraud.

You keep referring to evidence of voter fraud in the last election--but you don't acknowledge that so far all claims which have been adjudicated have not been sustained by evidence. Are there new claims whose status is any different? Links?

(06-14-2021, 05:08 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Tbh, what we saw in the last election has never happened before. For all those states to just stop counting at the same time? I watched it live on TV. Also, mail in voting leaves a lot to be desired as far as being "fraud free". I think there should be a lot of election/voter reform so that it makes it damn near impossible for voter fraud to happen on either side. I dont care who wins, as long as its fair. I personally dont really like democrats or republicans or politics in general because 90% of the time none of them really do the right things. But election integrity should never be an issue at all despite that.

States all just stopped counting at the same time?? No idea what you are referring to. I watch tv too and saw final results coming in at different times.

What "never happened before" is that we had a POTUS, along with other state party officials, calling swing states to arm-twist election officials to produce the right vote count. Yet you don't seem concerned that a group willing to use their power illegally might be deploying "election fraud" as yet another tactic to undermine fair elections.

You seem to have a narrow definition of "election integrity" here. It only appears to include the kinds of "fraud" which are statistically miniscule and don't really skew elections. Like how many fraudulent votes out of a billion? 1 per million?

But it ignores the threat to election integrity created by voter id laws which target certain demographics with access hardship, and voter purges timed just before elections, and laws in Red states which can turn election certification over to Republican legislatures if there is a "question" about election results.

What about the threat to integrity created by illegal recounts with no bipartisan controls and transparency? 

You have not answered my question about Trump's repeated--and repeatedly debunked--claims of election fraud. Why do millions of Trump Republican voters, and "independents" like yourself, think every new conspiracy proposed by the Trump party is worthy of yet another recount--only this time under partisan circumstances? 

It's as if the term "election fraud" is becoming a synonym for "any free and fair election won by a Democrat," because that it what Republican election fraud legislation is now designed to prevent. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - Dill - 06-15-2021, 08:04 AM