Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-16-2021, 04:32 PM)Dill Wrote: But I am not clear on how it is "racist," as it doesn't seem to imply one race is better than another.

How about this one?

"Poor kids are just as bright as white kids."

Or this one...

"You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

Or this one...

“Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.

Or this one...

“In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Or this one...

"I don't want my children to grow up in a jungle, a racial jungle."  (On school intergration in the 1970's)

If you're a big fan of Joe Biden then that's fine.  I'm not going to sit here and pretend we can't find controversial quotes from any number of politicians.  But to pretend like he won the black vote because he's been some huge force in the civil rights movement is absurd.  He won the black vote because of his party.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - Wes Mantooth - 06-16-2021, 04:51 PM