Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jungle to the Hall Event - June 19th
(06-17-2021, 08:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Well, you know that whiny bytch Dan Fouts isn't going to vote for Anderson.  Kenny is better on ALL stats except ONE in regards to Fouts.  Yardage.  Better YPA, Completion %, TD to INT %, etc.  While I am at it, Kenny Stabler had less EVERYTHING than Anderson, except wins, which is a stupid stat for NFL QBs.  Hell, Stabler had 28 MORE INTS THAN TDS!  Ridiculous.  If people are going to say "He had a ring", sure...he does.  So let's put Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco in the HoF as well.  Fouts didn't have a ring, and he is in.  Just absolutely stupid.  

I don;t think we have any idea what Fouts is going to vote.. actually if i guess he would vote him in.. I've never heard Fouts say a bad word about Kenny and he has praised him.  I agree with most of what you are saying though except Wins are a stupid stat...QBs touch the ball about every offensive play.. they have probably the greatest impact on wins than any other player on the offensive team so YES wins do count..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jungle to the Hall Event - June 19th - Essex Johnson - 06-18-2021, 09:42 AM