Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Amazing Stats About Dalton
(11-06-2015, 04:30 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: I've been a huge critic of Andy in the past but I have to admit he's doing a tremendous job running this offense this year.  But for some reason I cannot figure out why I am always feeling like with him at QB he is going to have a bad INT or fumble every play.  

I just cannot get comfortable with the idea of him being an elite QB.  With Carson, until the very end I thought as long as he was our QB we could win any game.   I thought him to be elite and he had to do a whole slew of things to make me think otherwise.  Now with Andy he's done some really good things this year yet I'm still not convinced.  I still feel like with Andy at QB we could lose any game because he could show up and have a game like he did last year's Thursday night game against the Browns.  

I've never wanted to see the guy fail but I'm still too afraid to believe he is the QB to win us a Championship.  Guess I'm just damaged.  

Probably listened to the media too much. They've been drilling it into people's heads for 4 years that Dalton has somehow held this team back and that he had a limited ceiling due to lack of physical skills. Completely ignoring that guys like Brady, Brees and Peyton aren't exactly gifted physically.

Also, I think Palmer just looked the part and had the draft status. As hard as it may be, people need to let go of preconceived notions and just see Dalton for what he is. He's always been solid and he's becoming a top guy at his position.

Fwiw, Dalton is actually one of the better QBs in the league at NOT fumbling the ball, and even though his INT% used to be a pinch high, it's actually lower than Palmer's. So your confidence in Palmer and doubt in Dalton is puzzling.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Amazing Stats About Dalton - Shake n Blake - 11-06-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Two Amazing Stats About Dalton - Froob - 11-08-2015, 12:35 PM