Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s Life Like In The KY State Reformatory?
(06-21-2021, 08:25 PM)grampahol Wrote: Sounds like a guy who likes getting his ass beat daily and twice on Sundays..He's in the right place for it.  IDK..Some guys seem to do ok if they're around the same types. Jail and prisons aren't really a one size fits all kind of place. It's not as if there's a shortage of loud mouth assholes locked up. It's kind of a place they seem to gravitate towards. Nobody goes to prison just to meditate in peace and quiet although some do find ways to do it. 
Some come out doing better and most come out in worse shape. I guess it depends on what the inmate thinks about while they're there. I've had some really insightful conversations locked up. They definitely get time to think things through. I definitely changed from the first time I was locked up. All my stays were over drinking and drugs...nothing long term..knock on vinyl..

He was just a spoiled kid growing up and thought he could do whatever he wanted, which is why he thought it was ok to get drunk and drive us to a party in the cemetery when he was 15.  His parents never made him fear any discipline, before or after the wreck (I've mentioned that before, maybe even in this thread), so he's always just freaked out when he can't do whatever the hell he wants.

In the news story where he attacks the guards in the courtroom, I think he was actually in the courtroom to go on trial for attacking guards in the jail.

Word is that he wasn't getting treated too well by other male inmates and he has done everything in his power to get out of general population.

It's sad but for the way he has treated me since the wreck and how he has pissed all over my family and I, I don't let him enter my brain too much.I have kind of been afraid for when he gets released, but just hoping he's closely monitored or a lot better mentally by then.

We've all done things we should have served time for, but glad it's never been anything too serious with you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s Life Like In The KY State Reformatory? - BFritz21 - 06-21-2021, 09:55 PM