Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leave it to the NCAA to Unite the Country
(06-22-2021, 11:35 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Why are people stupid for not being interested in watching women's sports?

I think we all know the big sports in the US, football, basketball, baseball, and hockey.  There is no womens football or baseball.  Their level of play in basketball and hockey is around the equivalent of a Jr. High men's team.  And last I checked people aren't tuning into 7th grade boy's basketball on ESPN.

So I'm not quite sure what you're arguing here.  Are you saying people are stupid for not being interesting in things like track, tennis and gymnastics?  Or are you saying they're stupid because they don't want to watch a very low level of basketball being played?

A very low level of basketball? Man, you really need to watch some more women's basketball. It's about the only sport I ever go to here on campus. Those ladies are brutal, sometimes. And the softball games? Yeah, that is some awesome stuff.

But hey, thanks for showing your sexist streak.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leave it to the NCAA to Unite the Country - Belsnickel - 06-22-2021, 02:30 PM