Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-06-2015, 05:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am talking about actual people here.... Feel free to show where I have judged anyone here on their looks or faith .

Now if I created a thread for female or shemale and used people's actual photo here then yes you would have a legitimate beef with me.

Correct me if I am wrong. You proposed a thread, or at least some posts, showing pictures of individuals and trying to determine whether or not they were trans. That is what I am inferring from this:

(11-06-2015, 02:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Make a thread then. Post photos. We can make a game of it.

In doing this, you are judging these photos based upon their appearance alone. My response was then:
(11-06-2015, 02:11 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: No. I am against things like that, in general. I don't even post in the BOTD threads and all of that for a reason. I don't like to rate or judge anyone on appearances. I made an exception for this one time to prove a point, but I'm not going to turn something like that into a game. It's disrespectful.

And then you followed up with:
(11-06-2015, 02:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No one said we would rate them.   Lol.  

Hog or no hog .... Or even Boss Hogg for the bad ones ..... Haha

I think it would be fun actually.

I put that phrase in bold because saying "for the bad one" is a dead giveaway of your intention to judge them based upon appearance.

This entire conversation is predicated on me finding it disrespectful to judge people on their appearance in this manner. If you are unable to understand that the actions you suggested would be doing just that, or unable to understand the difference between judging someone based upon their actions rather than their membership in a certain demographic or their appearance (or judging their appearance itself), then I don't know what to tell you. I don't know how else to explain it to you. If you don't feel it is disrespectful than that is all you. Enjoy yourself. I will not have any part in it, however.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston voters respond: bathroom usage by anatomy - Belsnickel - 11-06-2015, 05:13 PM