Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-06-2015, 05:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We are within a thread debating the validity of this group and whether they deserve the ability to affect others rights to accommodate their own desires.  

So discussing this topic is certainly valid and topical and why you are taking this as an insult is beyond me.  

Yes I get that you are scared about the usage of the word.   We will agree to disagree on its usage.   You won't be Changing my mind or shaming me into compliance to your standards of censorship.  I posted an article and if you want to discuss that specifically then so be it.... But in doing so you can not ignore the parts you do not like.  

Going back to the article I am reminded ....

Do you use the same standard for using the "n word" to describe black people?

This is asinine logic, at best.

The only thing I'm afraid of is the fact that there are actually a lot of people out there as ignorant as you in the world.

Holy shit, are you telling me that I "CAN'T IGNORE" the parts I don't like?!?! What about you??? You keep ignoring the same part over and over and over and refuse to listen like a child. I posted it a few times, you should go back and read it again because you didn't get it the first time. Stop using the word that you know for a fact is offensive to an entire group of people. It's a slur, that's it, plain and simple.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - djs7685 - 11-06-2015, 05:14 PM