Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-06-2015, 05:13 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong. You proposed a thread, or at least some posts, showing pictures of individuals and trying to determine whether or not they were trans. That is what I am inferring from this:

In doing this, you are judging these photos based upon their appearance alone. My response was then:

And then you followed up with:

I put that phrase in bold because saying "for the bad one" is a dead giveaway of your intention to judge them based upon appearance.

This entire conversation is predicated on me finding it disrespectful to judge people on their appearance in this manner. If you are unable to understand that the actions you suggested would be doing just that, or unable to understand the difference between judging someone based upon their actions rather than their membership in a certain demographic or their appearance (or judging their appearance itself), then I don't know what to tell you. I don't know how else to explain it to you. If you don't feel it is disrespectful than that is all you. Enjoy yourself. I will not have any part in it, however.

Then I guess we better delete all the judgemental comments made about Ben Carson, Donald Trump, Clinton, etc.  

No one here knows them.   And if the standard you want to set is that we don't make judgemental comments about anyone then we better stay consistent.    

And yes there are bad he/she's that dude from planet fitness is not the same as the model from Canada.

And I said Boss Hogg for the obvious play on your words. Hog or no hog.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston voters respond: bathroom usage by anatomy - StLucieBengal - 11-06-2015, 05:17 PM