Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Amazing Stats About Dalton
(11-06-2015, 04:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Probably listened to the media too much. They've been drilling it into people's heads for 4 years that Dalton has somehow held this team back and that he had a limited ceiling due to lack of physical skills. Completely ignoring that guys like Brady, Brees and Peyton aren't exactly gifted physically.

Also, I think Palmer just looked the part and had the draft status. As hard as it may be, people need to let go of preconceived notions and just see Dalton for what he is. He's always been solid and he's becoming a top guy at his position.

Fwiw, Dalton is actually one of the better QBs in the league at NOT fumbling the ball, and even though his INT% used to be a pinch high, it's actually lower than Palmer's. So your confidence in Palmer and doubt in Dalton is puzzling.

Yes very puzzling I agree.  Thing is I know Palmer didn't do much but I think it was his draft status and maybe him being the first real QB we've seen any success with for quite awhile.  That and all the media hype that surrounded Carson with him being a Heisman Trophy winner.  Carson did/does have a cannon on him.  

Andy certainly has done more for us than Carson has.  Eventually I'll come around and in the mean time I will refrain from posting any negative Andy comments on here.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Amazing Stats About Dalton - Stonyhands - 11-06-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Two Amazing Stats About Dalton - Froob - 11-08-2015, 12:35 PM