Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ja'Marr Chase Is Impressing!
According to ESPN, Ja'marr Chase and Burrow are killing it in the final 7-on-7 drill of the offseason!

Quote:The final 7-on-7 session of the offseason showed what Chase can do for Cincinnati's offense. He was quarterback Joe Burrow's go-to target during one stretch of a drill that featured zero incompletions. Chase will have adjustments and improvements to make this offseason, but the Bengals are banking on him to become an immediate playmaker. The rookie seems up to the challenge.

"I'm excited about where he's at," Burrow said after the team's minicamp. "He's a really smart player that understands what we're trying to do in the offense."

I'm getting excited about how much Chase will elevate Burrow's play because they're both so good and so familiar with each other. It's amazing to see they're still clicking and on the same page!

With the word of how much Higgins is impressing, along with having Boyd and Mixon for defenses having to account for, this team is starting to excite me!

It all comes down to the offensive line.......... we'll go as far as they take us and I'm PRAYING that Pollack can get them playing at even an average level.

This could be big!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ja'Marr Chase Is Impressing! - BFritz21 - 06-24-2021, 09:59 PM
RE: Ja'Marr Chase Is Impressing! - PDub80 - 06-24-2021, 11:31 PM
RE: Ja'Marr Chase Is Impressing! - CKwi88 - 06-25-2021, 02:09 PM
RE: Ja'Marr Chase Is Impressing! - PDub80 - 06-25-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: Ja'Marr Chase Is Impressing! - Joelist - 06-25-2021, 01:32 PM