Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-06-2015, 05:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Then I guess we better delete all the judgemental comments made about Ben Carson, Donald Trump, Clinton, etc.  

No one here knows them.   And if the standard you want to set is that we don't make judgemental comments about anyone then we better stay consistent.    

A lot, admittedly not all, but a lot of the judgement being made towards them is based off of their comments, statements, agenda items, etc. These are judgements based on their actions and are not the same as judgements based on their membership of a demographic group or their appearance. Again, if you cannot comprehend the difference, I don't know what else to tell you.

(11-06-2015, 05:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And yes there are bad he/she's that dude from planet fitness is not the same as the model from Canada.

You are correct that not all persons that identify as trans can "pass". But that is irrelevant as to whether or not is disrespectful to make a game of it.

(11-06-2015, 05:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And I said Boss Hogg for the obvious play on your words. Hog or no hog.

Which my use of the term was actually a play on your words, as you were the one that I recall using it referring to "no hogs allowed in the girl's room" or something to that effect.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston voters respond: bathroom usage by anatomy - Belsnickel - 11-06-2015, 05:25 PM