Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-06-2015, 05:14 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Do you use the same standard for using the "n word" to describe black people?

This is asinine logic, at best.

The only thing I'm afraid of is the fact that there are actually a lot of people out there as ignorant as you in the world.

Holy shit, are you telling me that I "CAN'T IGNORE" the parts I don't like?!?! What about you??? You keep ignoring the same part over and over and over and refuse to listen like a child. I posted it a few times, you should go back and read it again because you didn't get it the first time. Stop using the word that you know for a fact is offensive to an entire group of people. It's a slur, that's it, plain and simple.

You don't have to ignore it.  I am just telling you that we are going to agree to disagree. So it's pointless to keep comparing the two since I do not believe they are the same.   Being black is not a choice.   Changing your gender is a choice.  

I understand you do not like the use of the word *****.  That's your choice.  So you can control which words you choose to use or not use.   I do not have a problem with you making any judgments of me, I have seen you repeat them over and over.   Message received.   there is no reason to repeat them any further ....   Let's progress the discussion and move past your personal bias.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - StLucieBengal - 11-06-2015, 05:28 PM