Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-06-2015, 05:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: A lot, admittedly not all, but a lot of the judgement being made towards them is based off of their comments, statements, agenda items, etc. These are judgements based on their actions and are not the same as judgements based on their membership of a demographic group or their appearance. Again, if you cannot comprehend the difference, I don't know what else to tell you.

You are correct that not all persons that identify as trans can "pass". But that is irrelevant as to whether or not is disrespectful to make a game of it.

Which my use of the term was actually a play on your words, as you were the one that I recall using it referring to "no hogs allowed in the girl's room" or something to that effect.

1. Idc if we are judgemental on anyone that isn't here.   This is our group.  Outsiders are open season.  

2. Games are always fun Wink

3.  I am glad to see "hog" is catching on.  Starting a trend I see.   Haha

I know you don't like some of these things that are said and you personally are not going after anyone or any group for the most part.   When I make the comparison you are not the one that is directed.   The only thing that aggravates me about you is the ever changing list of acceptable words for them.   And I know you are not personally  making the lists, just reporting them.   So really there should be no aggravation haha  
It would be nice for someone to admit how ridiculous the whole list is ....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston voters respond: bathroom usage by anatomy - StLucieBengal - 11-06-2015, 05:39 PM