Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most underrated backup QB we've had
(06-27-2021, 12:56 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: This Army stuff is about as clever as talking about our 3rd year "technically rookie" LT.

Lets not forget in post #11 greencorn also said Dalton was the most underrated backup QB it just sucked not having a starting QB all that time. People don't like Dalton still and that's totally fine. It's hard to gripe about the "Army" though because Dalton's detractors bring him up just as often. Why can't they focus on the one who walks on water like the "Army" is supposed to?

Before someone cries, I'm not knocking Burrow at all. He's a great young QB and the future is bright. From the way he was insanely overhyped though, anything short of multiple rings, mvps, and all pros and he cannot live up to the expectations put on him.

As for the thread, I'd say Fitzpatrick.

For the record, post #11 was a tongue in cheek joke, I’ve always been pro Andy. I even dabbled in the Army here and there. I should’ve known better than to bring him up in a thread about backups.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most underrated backup QB we've had - GreenCornBengal - 06-27-2021, 08:18 PM