Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-28-2021, 11:53 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I have to be honest, sometimes it seems like a lot of you pile on the OP as a way to avoid some of the content he shares.  

Sure, be honest. But piling on this particular OP has nothing to do with deflecting or avoiding his content. I for one, and I guess most people, know that Biden is weird at times. There's no issue with pointing out his occasional weirdness.

It's just tough to swallow from people who at the same time found zero issue with Trump over his four years of constant embarrassment (amongst other things), from poeple who considered Trump pretty much flawless and every critizism of him as being deranged, mentally ill, insane and whatnot. The same people now call Biden mentally gone and demented and scold everyone who does not agree with this hot take.

OP is not about truth or objectivity. OP is about claiming that the only correct way to be and look at things is detesting Biden, liking Trump and being a Republican, and whoever does not is a complete idiot.

Independents of your shade seem to try to stay in the middle and therefore try to share their critizisms equally, but at times I feel this makes you create a glaring double standard. Eg. in this small example calling Biden insane is not that big of a deal, calling all Biden voters driven by emotion (and therefore blind and dumb, OP made that clear many times) also is not a big deal, but critizising that way of expressing oneself is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - hollodero - 06-28-2021, 12:33 PM