Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-28-2021, 12:30 PM)Dill Wrote: What is there, exactly, to be avoided here--other than talk about policy and policy results?

That he's behaving in an extremely strange way.  That this video, when coupled with any number of other clips he's provided in the last 6 months, really calls into question whether or not he's going to be capable of finishing out his term.

I don't know how many of you have seen or heard Biden speak in the past, especially going back to his time prior to becoming VP, but this isn't as simple as having a quirky personality.  The man has some legitimate mental issues that are becoming more and more apparent.  I don't want to sit here and play doctor, and diagnose him with dementia or alzheimers, but something is clearly going on with him and it's not at all good.

And all of the odd whispering aside, his actual response here is  BS.  That's really beside my main point, but I'll expand on that if anyone would like me too. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - Wes Mantooth - 06-28-2021, 01:07 PM