Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-28-2021, 12:33 PM)hollodero Wrote: 1.) Sure, be honest. But piling on this particular OP has nothing to do with deflecting or avoiding his content. I for one, and I guess most people, know that Biden is weird at times. There's no issue with pointing out his occasional weirdness.

2.) It's just tough to swallow from people who at the same time found zero issue with Trump over his four years of constant embarrassment (amongst other things), from poeple who considered Trump pretty much flawless and every critizism of him as being deranged, mentally ill, insane and whatnot. The same people now call Biden mentally gone and demented and scold everyone who does not agree with this hot take.

1.)  OP's opinions aside, I would have thought this video alone would have generated some discussion and reaction.  Yet it hasn't, like at all.  Not in this thread or any other.  While they're may be no issue in pointing it out, it seems like no one really does.

I can't speak for OP, nor do I know what he meant by "we".  But I do agree that is seems a lot of people avoid this stuff.  From the late night shows, to the sketch shows, to large pockets of social media and the internet; it appears making fun of Biden, or ridiculing him is off limits.  That's quite the departure from the approach taken with his predecessor.

2.) I totally get that.  Trump obviously provided a wealth of material for people to pounce on.  I don't think either of these two turds should be off limits.  I hope for nothing more than returning to bi-partisan humor and concern when it's appropriate. (Probably wishful thinking at his point)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - Wes Mantooth - 06-28-2021, 01:22 PM