Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-28-2021, 12:33 PM)hollodero Wrote: Independents of your shade seem to try to stay in the middle and therefore try to share their critizisms equally, but at times I feel this makes you create a glaring double standard. Eg. in this small example calling Biden insane is not that big of a deal, calling all Biden voters driven by emotion (and therefore blind and dumb, OP made that clear many times) also is not a big deal, but critizising that way of expressing oneself is.

Maybe I didn't do the best job of explaining myself in my post.  I didn't mean to imply that people can't or shouldn't be able to respond to statements like this.  Nowhere did I say it wasn't a big deal.

My take was that within that post, and what really sparked it, was a video.  At some point I would have thought the video itself would be discussed.  It really wasn't.  That's the big part that I thought got avoided.

I mean, you can do both, can you not?  One can respond to Brad and his statements and also comment on the video, right?  (Ex:  I thought the video was... (insert opinion).  And Brad, I think your comments... (insert opinion). 

The first part of this just seemed to be lost from the conversation, that was my point.  Maybe I'll go back and read through the thread.  Maybe I'm mistaken.  It's just such an astonishingly strange video that it seems it's worthy of more reaction.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - Wes Mantooth - 06-28-2021, 01:38 PM