Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-28-2021, 01:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The OP continuously acts like we worship Biden, which we do not. He also continues to declare Biden insane or mentally deficient when the OP doesn't have the authority to declare "happy birthday."

Stage whispering is dumb, but it isn't likely to cause someone to lament not voting for Trump.  The OP is hyperbolic, dismissive of the mental acuity of peoole who disagree with him and eager to claim he's being persecuted.  Taking his threads seriously is a fools errand.  I honestly expect even the joke replies to dry up much like the sincere ones already have.

You make personal attacks because you have nothing to counter my points.

You admit that the stage whispering was dumb but you just dismiss it as................?

I never just claim I'm being persecuted unless people just throw out insults with nothing to counter my argument, which is what was/is happening in this thread, and then people like you throw out that I'm playing the victim like that somehow counters any of the points that I make.

You don't worship Biden, but you continue to ignore his mental decline and act like he's fit to be the POTUS.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - BFritz21 - 06-28-2021, 01:44 PM