Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-28-2021, 01:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You make personal attacks because you have nothing to counter my points.

You admit that the stage whispering was dumb but you just dismiss it as................?

I never just claim I'm being persecuted unless people just throw out insults with nothing to counter my argument, which is what was/is happening in this thread, and then people like you throw out that I'm playing the victim like that somehow counters any of the points that I make.

You don't worship Biden, but you continue to ignore his mental decline and act like he's fit to be the POTUS.

My perception of Biden's ability to be the president is irrelevant, much like your perception that Trump is mentally fit to be president.  And I personally attack you because you counter thought out and researched posts by smarter posters than I as mere attacks upon you, so I just figured I'd just cut to the chase.  I thought liberals were the ones who were conditioned to see themselves as helpless victims.

At any rate, if you actually took in logical information and reasoned/researched responses to your posts you wouldn't have driven away the logical posters and be stuck arguing over sarcastic bs with shitposters like me.  You reap what you sow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - Nately120 - 06-28-2021, 01:46 PM