Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-28-2021, 01:22 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.)  OP's opinions aside, I would have thought this video alone would have generated some discussion and reaction.  Yet it hasn't, like at all.  Not in this thread or any other.  While they're may be no issue in pointing it out, it seems like no one really does.

Hm. For sure, I can see what I'd call Biden's occasional weirdness, and I guess most people can, Biden's not called a gaffe machine over nothing. I don't think it comes even close to what his predecessor used to babble, but that might be a matter of perspective.
One major reason why I'm more relaxed when it comes to Biden quirks is that Biden, aside of my subjective take on him being way less moronic than Trump was, is that he does not thrive on spreading hatred, does not act autocratic, does not see himself as some kind of God-king and the only person that matters. Even if Biden were to wane mentally (I don't believe he is, I attribute much of his weirdness to him being a former stutterer), he would still rely on a staff and a cabinet that aren't mere sycophants and boot-lickers, like Trump used to have around him.

And one sure can discuss all weird things Biden does and says, that is perfectly legit and I would join every debate with you and most people on this board surrounding that topic. But not in the atmosphere and the environment the OP creates time and again, where Biden's insanity, and the insanity of all Biden voters, is already proven by them not being Trump republicans.

(06-28-2021, 01:22 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I can't speak for OP, nor do I know what he meant by "we".  But I do agree that is seems a lot of people avoid this stuff.  From the late night shows, to the sketch shows, to large pockets of social media and the internet; it appears making fun of Biden, or ridiculing him is off limits.  That's quite the departure from the approach taken with his predecessor.

Agreed. That Biden often is treated with velvet gloves, I see that too.

(06-28-2021, 01:22 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 2.) I totally get that.  Trump obviously provided a wealth of material for people to pounce on.  I don't think either of these two turds should be off limits.  I hope for nothing more than returning to bi-partisan humor and concern when it's appropriate. (Probably wishful thinking at his point)

Yeah sure, it is not off limits. There comes the unavoidable part where one compares Biden and Trump though, and at this point I and many others just can't get around Trump being way way worse in pretty much every aspect, including saying dumb stuff. Eg to your little example, I wouldn't know if stumbling on stairs or walking around with toilet paper on one's shoe is weirder; I myself stumbled on stairs as well though, that can happen and does not really speak to Biden's insanity.

As for the video and people not commenting on it: It is a bit weird, but then again, I don't find it spectacularly weird or wrong. He tried to make a point in a not so conventional way, maybe even not in a particularly effective way. I don't think it's a sign of dementia or insanity though and so I feel it's not a big deal really.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - hollodero - 06-28-2021, 01:51 PM